Skip to content
Do you accept our insurance?
- Yes. We accept most PPO Insurance Plans. Please call us and we will be happy to check with your provider. We do NOT accept HMO plans or Medical.
What if I have an After Hours Emergency?
- If you have an after hours emergency, you are a patient of record in this office and the office is closed, call the office number (951) 699-8011 and you will be informed about how to contact our staff member on call. This is for emergency contact only. If the phone call is not answered directly, leave a message and your call will be returned within 10-20 minutes. Please remember to leave your name, the patient’s name, and a contact phone number with area code. Please speak slowly and clearly.
Can I Leave a Message After Hours?
- Yes. Call the office anytime after hours and leave a message with your name, the patient’s name, and a phone number where you can be reached. Your call will be returned on our next business day.
Can I get after school appointments?
- Yes. We ask that you be flexible as not all appointments will be after school.
Do I have to pay in full up front?
- No. We offer a wide variety of payment plans to fit your budget.
How long do you normally wear braces?
- Most cases are completed within 24 months.
Does it hurt to get braces?
- No, however the first 3-5 days your teeth may be sore. We recommend a soft diet and Tylenol or Ibuprofen.
Are retainers included?
- No, however extreme lack of patient cooperation may lead to extra charges.
Do I have to keep seeing my General Dentist every 6 months?
- Yes. Absolutely yes. It is very important that you get your teeth cleaned and checked for cavities at least every six months and sometimes more often if hygiene is a problem.