Invisalign Before and After
Invisalign® Doctors in Temecula and Lake Elsinore
Achieve a winning smile with invisible aligners, also called clear aligners, from Invisalign at Burke & Redford Orthodontists.
Burke & Redford Orthodontists have been treating Invisalign patients in the Temecula Valley since the year 2000, when it first became available to the public! Dr. Burke was among the first group of Invisalign trained orthodontist in the nation and has been practicing ever since! Dr. Redford was trained within his orthodontic specialty residency and has quickly risen to being a top level expert in clear aligner treatment. Come in for a complimentary consultation today and see what we can do for your smile!
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign uses removable clear aligners designed to move, straighten teeth, and align bites. They are FDA approved and are free from BPA, BPS, latex and gluten—making them a safe alternative to traditional braces. In fact, more than 5 million teens and adults have opted for the patented product and have significantly improved their smiles in a fraction of the time. Essentially, Invisalign is helping to change the way teeth are straightened.
The doctors partner with patients and assist them in navigating the path to an improved smile. While clear aligners are a valuable tool in straightening teeth and correcting bites, it is important to remember that they are simply a tool. The results achieved in treatment with Invisalign are dependent on the skill level of the treating orthodontist and staff. Patients can see how Invisalign will transform their smile through a free, no obligation consultation.
Some people call Invisalign, clear braces, or they are referring to the Damon clear braces. Patients can receive a free consultation and treatment plan for both options at Burke & Redford Orthodontists in Temecula and Lake Elsinore.
How Much Does Invisalign Cost?
Every day we look in the mirror and examine the person before us. We want to look our best and put in considerable effort to ensure we are pleased with what we see.
Despite the time and effort we’re often unhappy with our smiles and vow to correct issues when the time is right. Some have even considered Invisalign or other clear aligner systems but are hesitant because they are unsure of the cost of Invisalign or how clear braces can help them. Don’t put off tomorrow what you can achieve today. Reclaim your confidence and winning smile with Invisalign. Call to schedule a free consultation with one of the doctors today.
What are the Advantages to Clear Braces and Aligners?
Clear braces using aligners allow patients to feel more comfortable while having their smile improved (as they are free from wires and brackets found in traditional braces). Patients have the luxury of removing aligners before meals and while brushing and flossing, which facilitates easier eating and more thorough cleaning. Clear aligners are also virtually undetectable. They are a great alternative for patients who desire a more flexible lifestyle than with braces.
How Much Does Invisalign Cost?
The clear braces cost for Invisalign clear aligners can range significantly, depending upon the complexity of the case. Each patient’s case is unique and should undergo an evaluation by our doctors to determine the best course of treatment. They are readily available to assist patients with a complimentary, no obligation consultation when you call (951) 699-8011 or fill out the “schedule a consultation” form online.
Can Invisalign Really Help Me?
Yes, Invisalign can and has helped many patients in their quest for straighter teeth with many of the following conditions:
- Crowded, crooked teeth
- Excessive spacing (gap teeth)
- Uneven smiles
- Dental malocclusion (overbite, underbite, crossbite, open bite)
The Battle of the Overbite
Having an overbite is quite common and is visible when the upper teeth protrude beyond the lower teeth. An overbite is caused by poorly developed jaw relationships (lower jaw setting behind the upper jaw), malposition of teeth, or finger habits (thumb sucking). An untreated overbite can cause an array of oral health issues including poor chewing function and risk of trauma to permanent front teeth.
What Are My Options?
There are a variety of treatment options available for patients looking to straighten their teeth:
- Traditional braces use metal brackets and wires to apply gentle pressure to correct tooth malposition.
- Ceramic braces use clear brackets and tooth-colored wires (making them much less noticeable) to gently straighten teeth.
- Lingual braces are placed on the back surface of teeth and are virtually invisible from the outside, even when close-up.
- Self-ligating braces utilize clear or metal brackets with a built-in sliding door mechanism to hold the wire (instead of elastic ties found in traditional braces). This allows for fewer office visits and shorter time spent in the dental chair.
- Invisalign and other clear braces aligner systems offer the most lifestyle flexibility as they are removable and among the least visible of all options.
Am I Too Old for Braces?
Maintaining esthetic tooth alignment, a proper bite, and good dental health is something everyone can enjoy throughout their lifetime; therefore, there is no age limit on braces for adults. Many adults seek the benefits of orthodontic treatment and trust Invisalign and other orthodontist-directed clear aligner systems because they desire a clear and removable option as an alternative to traditional braces. Learn more about Invisalign for a Teen.
Begin Your Journey to a Healthier Smile Today
Having a great smile is a top priority for many people, and thankfully, orthodontic treatment options have advanced tremendously in recent years. Whether a patient has crowded teeth, crooked teeth, an uneven smile, excessively spaced teeth (gap teeth), or a poor bite, there is a solution available to drastically alter those dental challenges and help patients achieve the smile they’ve always wanted.
Meet The Doctors
Led by partners Dr. Michael W. Burke, DDS MS, and Dr. Ryan Redford, DDS MSD, with orthodontist offices in centrally located in the heart of Temecula and Lake Elsinore are highly-qualified they have more than 35 years of combined experience.
- Burke completed his undergraduate studies in chemical engineering at the University of California, Santa Barbara, his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree in 1986 at UCLA, and a Master of Science degree from UAB in 1990. He has an extensive background in hospital dentistry, endodontics, fixed and removable prosthodontics and completed a 3-year specialty residency at the University of Alabama, Birmingham. He launched the private practice in 1991 and is a proud member of the American Board of Orthodontics.
- Redford completed his undergraduate studies in biology (Summa Cum Laude) at Brigham Young University and graduated Cum Laude from UCLA’s School of Dentistry in 2012. He continued his post-graduate studies at the prestigious Medical College of Virginia’s orthodontic residency program, earning a Master of Science degree and received extensive experience in treating craniofacial/facial reconstruction.
Contact our main office at (951) 699-8011 to make an appointment in Temecula or Lake Elsinore or fill out the Schedule a Consultation form on our website anytime. We will schedule a time that works for you to discuss how clear aligners and Invisalign can help transform your smile and increase your confidence.